Sequoia Living Assisted Living
Sequoia Living Health Services offers Assisted Living to those in need of additional support with activities of daily living. Our professional teams provide warm and welcoming environments where individuals can maintain an independent and active lifestyle. It’s the security of knowing that help is here when you need it.
Our Professional Team
Sequoia Living Health Services staff are highly trained and caring professionals, who understand that your independence is as important to you as your dignity.
The Assisted Living staff are available 24/7 to provide comfort and security. We work with each resident to customize their daily schedule based on their lifestyle and preferences.
- Approved Physician’s Report
- Approved Financial Application
- Must be ambulatory
- No cognitive impairment
- Ability to pass in-facility assessment
Programs & Support
Assistance with activities of daily living may include: help with bathing, dressing, eating, mobility and medication management. Licensed certified staff onsite 24/7.
- Private studio with bath
- Individualized care plan
- Medication management
- Dietitian to monitor your nutritional needs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- Three healthy meals a day
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Fitness centers and indoor pools at The Sequoias Portola Valley and The Tamalpais Marin
- Arts and crafts, game room, library and comfortable lounge
- Salon / barber shop
- 24/7 security
Compassion & Respect
Whenever we help with dressing, bathing, grooming, hygiene, managing your medication or monitoring your healthcare, we are compassionate and respectful.
We offer an extensive list of programs and activities, creating a stimulating social atmosphere.
We provide an engaging, home-like environment for our residents, allowing them to maintain a meaningful lifestyle. We closely connect with each person so that we can use this knowledge to aid in their care.