Sequoia Living Skilled Nursing
The Sequoia Living Health Services skilled nursing facilities are fully licensed and offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation in professional and nurturing environments. Skilled nursing is offered 24/7 at all of the Sequoia Living communities: The Sequoias San Francisco, The Sequoias Portola Valley and The Tamalpais Marin.
Our Skilled Nursing Team Is Comprised Of:
- MDs, RNs, LVNs
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
Admission Criteria For Long-Term Care
- Approved Financial Application for private pay
- Must meet approved clinical criteria, case by-case
- Chronic medical conditions
- Chronic severe pain
- Permanent disability
- Ongoing need for assistance with activities of daily living
Admission Criteria For Short-Term Care
- Insured through Medicare A, HMO/PPO insurance or private pay with approved Financial Application
- Medi-Cal not accepted
- Must meet approved clinical criteria, case-by-case
- Ability to show measurable treatment progress
- Have a solid discharge plan and course of post-treatment care
Programs & Support
Sequoia Living Health Services Skilled Nursing is available for residents and patients who need short-term or long-term care following an illness, injury, surgery or hospitalization.
Sequoia Living Health Services provides licensed, certified, clinical care support and assistance 24/7.
Our Health Centers offer:
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Short-Term and Long-Term Care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies available
- Palliative Care
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitation Clinic
- Social Services
- Care Plan Meetings
- Discharge Plan
Reclaim Your Recovery
Sequoia Living Health Services are here to help you recover or manage your chronic health condition from surgery, or illness.
Our beautiful grounds and customized activities provide a healthy and supportive environment that offers you the opportunity to relax, socialize and heal.
Compassionate and Caring Staff
The skilled nursing staff within Sequoia Living Health Services are fully licensed, trained and compassionate professionals available to residents. We maintain the highest standards of care to ensure that all of your needs are met. Our teams strive to make your life and pathway to healing as comfortable as possible.